Saturday, August 06, 2005
Sipag ko today!
Of all the days, why do I feel energetic today as compared to my energy last week?

I did all my chores.

I started working on my assignment in Biostat and just have to print one document, and I'm done.

I "re"-reviewed my NMAT reviewer, which I bought from National Bookstore (the NMAT Reviewer something), and am glad to have finished 3 tests at that.

I finished my part for our Physio lab report, and am proud to have finished it with my mind properly working/functioning.

But why now? Why didn't I feel any energy flowing through me last week, when two hell exams were given? Why didn't I have the energy the night before the exam so that I could've reviewed more on the topics for the exams? Kung kelan hindi ako umiinom ng mga Energy drinks tska ako nagkaka-energy.

-ryan- fell asleep @ 9:20 PM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket