Friday, June 24, 2005
Not really a Farewell...
I'm gonna follow the lead of a friend, Kris. I'm gonna discontinue my blogging for some time.

Our major subjects are sooooo toxic! Passing these courses will require a lot of effort, and a lot of time. This means, less TV, less internet, and less blogging.

Another thing that will keep me busy is the review for NMAT that I enrolled in. It is scheduled every Sundays. That means, more review, more learning, more things to read. In addition to that, less TV, less internet, and less blogging.

This is not actually a farewell entry. I might be able to find some time to update my blog. But as for now, I'm gonna stop. Im not gonna close this blog coz this is one of my way to express everything I feel and think. This is an output.

-ryan- fell asleep @ 8:20 PM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket