Thursday, June 02, 2005
My First June Entry!
Can't think of a nice title for this entry. Coz I still do not know what will come out of this entry. I mean, I am currently writing with no ideas in my mind what to write in here.

Anyway, just came back from LA last Saturday. The trip was 14 hours (ata!). Before my flight, I confirmed my flight with PAL and they told me that the flight will depart at 10:00pm (LA time, so that means its the night of May 26) and will arrive at the Philippines on May 28, 5:30am. Guess what? The plane arrived here in the Philippines an hour earlier, so that's 4:30 in the morning and my dad, who'll pick me up at the airport, is still at home, thinking that the plane will arrive at 5:30. Haay! But because of the hassles in the airport, such as claiming your baggages, I came out of the airport around 6:30-7:00am. The baggages were to be picked up in the carousel and, well, I did get mine after a long time. Paikot-ikot na lang kasi ung mga bagaheng walang kumukuha, tas inuna pa ung mga mag-ttransfer flight, tapos ine-x-ray pa DAW. WTF, our baggages were already screened in LA, a place more disciplined and more conscious with all the stuff coming in and going out of their country. Haay!

Well, enough about that. I just enrolled yesterday. My sked goes like Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays, 8:00am-5:00pm. My Tuesdays-Thursdays class starts at the same time as in my MWF but ends an hour earlier, so that's 4:00pm. I've learned from my classmates that the NMAT review by PICS is scheduled at Saturdays-Sundays, 8:00am-4:00pm. With that in mind, Im now thinking whether if I should still review or not. If I will, well, I will not have any more time to rest. If I don't, then what should I do? I wanna take an NMAT exam this December and get a high percentile at that. Also, I am planning to take driving lessons here in Manila. Another thing is that, I have some work to do with the CPH Student council. Haay! Will I be able to achieve my goals? If I will be, will there be failures in my part before reaching that? May God guide me.

Well, I guess I'll end this post now. I actually am not organized with this entry, jumping from one topic to another. I actually have no idea what to write here. But before I REALLY end this entry, just wanna say that I am so happy with my performance last semester. Turned out that I am a College Scholar (ave. 1.68). Hehe! I'm just glad, that's all. I'm a little bit closer to my goals. Anyway, bye for now!

-ryan- fell asleep @ 8:06 AM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket