Sunday, April 10, 2005
We should be doing "holy" stuff, but...
Maagang nagsimula ang bakasyon ko. The exams were not yet finished, and I was already enjoying the break. It was during the Holy Week break when my dad and a cousin went to Baguio. Well, as I have said in my previous posts, I'll eventually post my pics during our stay there. And here they are:

Note: It is obvious that all the pics here will have MY face since this is my blog and I have control over it, so dont make comments anymore, ayt? :D

* * *
A pic with the First Gent. Naks! Politics! Nyahaha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I took this shot. I just raised the camera and took this. Sayang! Hindi masyadong kita si PGMA. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First time kong sumakay sa kabayo. Back then, when we were at Baguio, I always planned to ride a horse, but fear conquered fun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At last, I saw a real artillery used in wars. This pic was taken at PMA. There are other tanks there, but I really did not appreciate it then (though I would really appreciate it coz I love playing war games such as Red Alert II and Generals) coz I was so hungry.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is at Mines View Park, the place where I had shaken hands with the President and a pic taken with the First Gent.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hilig ko sa pic noh?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I took this shot while riding the horse. Asteeg!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At the Botanical Garden. Ang hilig ko talaga! Wahehehe!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

* * *

These are just SOME of the pics that I had during our stay at Baguio. Syempre, nde ko naman ilalagay lahat un dito! Hehe..

Bye for now! :)

-ryan- fell asleep @ 4:54 AM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket