

I haven't been posting for quite a while. I find it hard to download a big file from the net and at the same time, post an entry here. Now that I am thru with downloading (the download, eventually, did not work! Aww! sayang ang prepaid ng internet), I can now write here smoothly. Hehe. :D I actually intended to post some of my pics during our stay at Baguio City during the Holy Week break. But, I'll do it next time.
We went back from Nueva Ecija back here at Pasig last Sunday. I was going back to Pasig just to take an exam that I thought I shouldn't have taken (explanation later). While on the road, my Dad is driving fast so as to avoid the traffic that might start sooner or later. I was actually trying to get some sleep (I always sleep when traveling!) when my Dad suddenly hit the break. I was surprised to see that we were near the car in front of us. We almost bumped the car in front. My dad said that God is guiding us, that God is with us. Know why? Because the car in front of us had bumped the rear of another car, which bumped the rear of another car, which bumped the rear of another car. Get it? The front-most car that was involved in the “car accident” stopped or hit the break because there is a truck in front of it that is being repaired. Haay! God is really with us, I thought. I was actually in a hurry that time so that I can still have some time to review for the exam that I took last Monday.
The exam last Monday was one hell of an exam. Niloko pa kami ng prof namin na kulang siya ng test paper kasi hindi daw kasama sa bilang yung mga exempted. BTW, I was exempted from taking the Final exam in Org Chem, but I, or should I say we (Rox and Kris will also take the exam), decided to take the risk and took the exam. Anyway, before the exam was handed to me, I said “Ayoko nang magexam!” But the exam was at my hand already. I prayed to God during the night before the exam, during my trip from Pasig to school, and before the exam. I asked Him to “Please guide me with this exam.” While taking the exam, my head suddenly hurt. It means that I do not know what to do with those questions that are, for me, hard. I was getting cold about 10-20 minutes before the end of the time of the exam. Sa akin kasi nakatutok yung airconditioner. Because of that I submitted my exam, even though I haven’t reviewed my answers thoroughly. Also, I submitted the exam because I have nothing more to answer. Wala na akong alam. I then waited for my friends outside the room. I haven’t waited for Rox and Kris because we had a meeting for the CPH Student Council. I just told them to follow me where the meeting was held (sa McDo 1st floor, Robinsons Place Ermita). I was with some other friends (Tricia and Dette) on the way to McDonalds. I told them that I made the wrong decision in taking the Final exam. Lecheng Geraniol yan! Actually, Dette told me to take the Final exam after hearing what my Pre-Final grade is. (2.75! Yuck! I really am conscious when it comes to my grades.) But, what can I do? I’ve already taken the exam.
Yesterday, I went to school to submit my Final “project” in SocSci II. While I was there, I met up with some friends who were taking some Final Exam. After meeting them, I went to DPSM to check if our grades in Chem 31.1 (Lab) were already released. I was shocked to have seen that our grade in Chem 31 (pre-final together with the Final exam grade, and our final grade) is already posted. I really did not intend to look for our grades in Chem 31. But, there it is. Wanna know what my Final grade in Chem 31 is. 2.25! A grade that I still do not like, but am happy to get. I really thought that my grade will lower because of that darn exam. I was really surprised to have seen that my final grade rose by 0.5 from my Pre-Final grade. I then thanked God for giving me a chance to prove myself.
Do you know why I put the title of this entry as “Am I [Are We] Lucky?” Well, I just want to say that I am not. The reason for all those “lucky” things that happened to me (refer to the car incident and the Final exam thingy) is because of God. He has guided me (also my Dad and my friends) while I struggle through His tests. He has helped me overcome my worries. He was and will still be with me.
Lately, I’ve been saying stuff such as God Bless, and some inspirational messages, such as “Don’t worry; God is always with you” and some other phrases. I’m not boasting this thing. It’s just that, this is not who I used to be. I don’t know. Maybe I am changing for the better. I really wish. But, whatever happens, I know that God will always guide me.
Ciao for now!
And God Bless to all!
//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them
//LiNKsSs//
fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download
//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006
//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket