Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Sa pagkabore ko, nalaman ko na isa akong alien..




You Are From Mercury



You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.
You probably never leave home without your cell phone!
You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.
You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.
Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.



What Planet Are You From?


Haha! Im an alien. That maybe is a reason why I act weird. :D

* * *

Kala ko elements as in Elements in the Periodic Table? Wahehehe.. Chem..





Your Element Is Earth



You excel at planning and strategizing.
You could be a champ at chess or Survivor.

Well grounded, you are able to be realistic and rationalize.
On the inside, you have a hard core. It's tough to phase you.

You are super productive, and you are able to think anything through.
Focused and super charged, your instincts are a good guide for your next step.




BTW, I passed the last Departmental Exam in Chem31 Lec daw. I trust the person who told me my score but I still wanna see if it is true with my own eyes. I just cant believe that I got that score when in fact, I thought that Im gonna fail the exam.

* * *

This is the last one..





You Are a German Shepherd Puppy





Intelligent, quick witted, and a bit aggressive.
You've got the jaw power to take a bite out of anyone you choose.




Cute ko noh? Wahekhekhek.. :D

-ryan- fell asleep @ 2:50 PM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket