

I miss my friends... Especially those who had been close to me..
I must admit now that I miss a certain person. Of course I miss my high school friends. Sino ba naman ang hindi?! However, there are certain people in your life that made a difference - a difference that made who you are now.
I must admit that I was a loner during my high school days. I had a barkada but they, most of the time, during lunch, as far as I've remembered, were not around – they, most of the time, went to the mall to eat lunch. So I was left at school, ate lunch by myself. Then came a person – nice and cool. That person became close to me, became my best friend.
My best friend, I can say, became part of me. This may not seem to be normal for a guy, but I am that type who values my friends so much that I can sacrifice (pa-martyr effect pa!) myself(?) just to help them. Anyway, that person became part of me. My best friend helped me with my problems, made me happy when the needs arose by comforting me and making me realize that life shouldn’t be full of problems and worries. My best friend was always there to help me with all my problems, to assist me with what I am doing, to comfort me. My best friend was always there for me.
We have been to problems and issues. All of these, we went through. These problems, I thought will make our friendship stronger, will make our friendship last forever.
But I was wrong.
Our friendship lasted sooner than I’ve expected. I, at that time, thought that this is just one of those problems that will soon pass. However, that time, that problem went out of hand. My best friend is mad at me, I was mad at him. I now admit that I was mad at him. I never thought that I was actually mad at that person; I kept telling myself back then that I was only irritated – that I was not mad, and cannot be mad at him. However, thinking about all of these things now, I can say that I was mad at him. I was mad because that person was supposed to be there with and for me, that person was supposed to be my friend forever, that the phrase walang iwanan will always be intact. I was mad because I thought that that person will always be my friend. I admit – I was hurt!
For almost two years, there had been no connection between us. Except for those classes that we have to attend wherein that person is my classmate. However, just a few weeks ago, he started talking to me, in a nice manner but with a topic that seems unfit. Ano ba tawag sa compound na ‘to? From those words sprung a light to regain our friendship.
I miss that person. I miss the old days. I hope that we can talk all about these things and clear everything that has been unsettled between us. I hope that we can be friends again. Though the friendship that may again begin between us is different from what we have back then, I hope that everything will be just fine.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin
//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them
//LiNKsSs//
fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download
//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006
//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket