Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Grr! Nakakainis!
I just received a mail from someone.

First few words pa lang, nabuwisit na ko! Ang kapal! Before you say anything, magBackground check ka muna.

Make sure that what you're saying in the message is true.

You're making me look like I've done nothing.

You're making me look like I haven't asked around. Tinanong ko lahat ng involved, and majority dictates that what I said is right.

Besides, I wouldn't want to have something that is the same as some other person's thing/s. Another thing, hindi magkamukha ung magiging sa min at ung sa iba.

Don't make me look like some worthless person. You're making me look like one!

-ryan- fell asleep @ 4:38 PM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket