Friday, January 14, 2005
My First Time! My Second Week!
HeY! This is my first time here! :) Just want to share my week with you! Walang magawa e! :D

* * *

Ang saya! Walang masyadong ginawa ngayong linggo (2nd week of January 2005)! The school days started (which obviously tells you that this part of the blog is the life I had last Monday) with a long discussion in Chem 31, and a reporting in Chem 31.1. The lecture was good, I did understand some of the facts that the prof had discussed. And with the reporting, it all went out well, and "We [I and my lab partner] survived!"

Our professor in the laboratory, though may seem toxic, is really a nice person. Kahit marami siyang tanong about dun sa report namin (about Liquid-Liquid extraction), he still cares for us. After asking us so many questions, he told us after class na "kumain ng marami" (cozl our brain cells consumed a lot of energy derived from ATP's in the food that we eat). Mabait talaga cya, even though he challenges his students to do the best they can.

After the 3-hour laboratory period, which is all consumed by our reporting, we then ate. I ate a lot! Hehe.. :) After that, we stayed in the canteen for a while (with my 2 of my friends). One of the two, Rox, will go home to take some rest (after eating), and the other one, Kris, will go to Diliman to visit her friends. When we are about to go our "separate ways," my friends decided not to attend to their "businesses." Inaya ko sila ngayon sa class ko, which is a PE class. Bowling! Sumama naman sila para maglaro din.

At the venue of our PE class, wala pa akong kaklase na naglalaro! Pano ba naman, ang class ko ay 3 pm pa, pero andun na ko ng 2 pm. I decided to play na rin, kesa naman ubusin ko ung 1 hour ko para maghintay sa mga kaklase ko para maglaro. My game was good! Im proud coz i got 80++ in my 1st game ko, and then in the 2nd, 120+. [Yabang ko din noh! :)]. After that, sinamahan ko si Kris sa Megamall para ipagawa ang kanyang mahal na relo na napigtas ang isa sa mga braces dahil sa naisuot nya ito habang natutulog.

Tue: Discussions in Zoology 102. A long discussion, but is informative and fun. I learned lots of things, like the centrum of the vertebrae, its arches, and spines na hindi ko alam kung magagamit ko sa course ko (pero sa Med magagamit ko naman). After that, wala kaming Humanities 2, which is scheduled at 10am. Dahil walang Hum, we went to the College of Public Health -- CPH (BTW, my course is Public Health -- PH) to enlist in our Major subjects . Mabilis ko naman naayos ung ESF ko kaya ayun. :D
Since my next class is at 2:30 pm, and it was just about 11 am, pumunta muna kami sa Rob. We ate at Chef d' Angelo. Then, around 12:45pm, some of my friends went back to AS because of their 1pm class. Meanwhile, me, Kris, and Dette, because we have nothing to do, nag GBox muna kami. I missed that place. Once there, we played Dance Maniax (to relieve the stress of the previous hectic week). After that, wala na kaming magawa, kaya... Nagvideoke kami. Its fun, kahit na zero, 0, ung score na lumalabas dun sa screen ng TV! Pero mejo nakakainsulto dahil kahit sobrang todo na nung kanta, sabi ng machine, "Please sing." Hehehe. Pero masaya pa rin. Nang matapos kami sa paglalakwatsa, at pagwawala bumalik na kami sa school. May PI kasi. Nagreport lang naman ung reporters sa PI. Pagkatapos nun, uwian na!

Wed: The smell of the morning breeze was soon polluted with the stench of the skinned cats. It time.. Its time to face the skinned cat in order to know the location and functions of its muscles. Tiring yet a bit fun! I almost threw up coz of the smell of formalin and also of the maggots that crawls in the cat. And take note of this: 7am-1pm straight ung class na un (Zoology 102 Lab). 6 hours naming inamoy (or naamoy) ung pusa. Eww! I felt so relieved after the class even though we have to run to SSWC for another PE class, Table Tennis. The class is fun, kahit nakakapagod. Kahit sumasakit na sikmura ko dahil hindi pa ko naglulunch, ayos pa rin. Enjoy naman ung class e. After the class, I slept in the library in CPH because I still have to wait for Dette and because of our 5:30pm-8:30pm class.

Thurs: Nothing much happened. Discussions in Chemlec, Experiment in Lab. Although nothing much happened this day, I am still relieved to know that I passed my Comm II course (which I took during my 1st year, 2nd sem -- and I am already a Sophie)! Yehey! May grade na ako! I'm so happy! :D

Fri: I woke up early. I hurriedly took my bath, packed my school things, and dressed for school. "I still have to travel about an hour just to go to school," I thought. I was in a hurry because of a quiz in Zoolec. I felt relieved to be at school early. May time pa para kumain. But then, "May sakit si Ma'am." "Walang Zoo, walang quiz!" Yehey! Walang Zoo! Haay! Nagreview pa man din ako, tapos nagmadali pa ako! Dahil walang Zoo, at 10am pa Hum class ko, tumambay at naglakad muna kami nina Dette at Kris.
I felt sleepy in our Hum II class - film viewing kasi. After that, may discussion pa. Haay! Buti na lang at mejo matagal ung film kaya saglit lang ung discussion. We then ate at McDo after the class. I bought a small doll there. Its cute. They [McDo crew] say that what I bought from them is an ox. Actually, when you look at it, its a cow. Maybe its a baby ox, some of my friends said. Nagvideoke ulit kami kasi matagal pa ung time ng next class namin. Kumanta ulit kami, but this time, with Rox. After nun PI na naman, reporting ulit. Tapos yun. Dumating ang gabi at heto ako ngayon, writing about all these stuff.

HaaY! pasensya na sa 1st entry ko. Walang magawa e. Hehe. :D Next time, maiksi na to!

-ryan- fell asleep @ 10:21 PM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket