Thursday, January 20, 2005
The "Busiest" Day --- Thursdays
This day has been something. Not only did our class ended a bit early in both of our subjects today (we have two subjects for Thursday), but I learned to dance.

However, after our class, we really have to go to a film show at the Conference Room in the Old NEDA building. I really didn't want to go there because I think that I'll just get bored with the film that is about to be shown. But because we are required to, my and Dette went anyway.

Before we watch the film, we first ate our lunch. I ate a lot. My friends really were surprised (again) to see me buy all those food and eat it in one go. We were supposed to go to the venue of the film showing when we started to watch TV in Rox's house (condo unit). We had a good time watching the noon-time show MTB, Ang Saya-Saya. After which, my friends practiced their dance steps because they have a practical dance exam today. Dette and I are about to leave Rox's place when I became interested with their dance steps. Dette taught me the steps while Rox and Kris practiced. I learned to DANCE! Yehey! Although I still need more practice, I had fun.

After that, we FINALLY went to watch the film showing. We only stayed there for a while because we 'HAVE' to watch my Rox's, Kris', Shine's, and Maek's dance performance. They were good. I mean great!

* * *

I actually didn't intend to write an entry for my blog today. I just suddenly felt an urge to write. So, here I am. Ciao!

-ryan- fell asleep @ 8:05 PM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket