Saturday, January 15, 2005
A Boring Day!
A boring day! That is what I can call this day. I actually have not done anything fun and exciting.

I woke up early just to start washing some things that needed washing. I actually do not want to wake up at 7am, but because of the so-many things that I need to do, such as clean the whole house, and also clean the refrigerator (clean as in take out and throw stuff that is not needed, not clean as in eat what is inside the ref :D). I finished doing my laundry and cleaning the house and ref at about 10am. Just in time to watch some shows in the TV. However, I felt that my stomach is growling. Hindi pa pala ako nagbbreakfast. So I cooked some food and ate 'til the feeling of satisfaction is achieved. After eating, I took my bath and watched some shows.

I was watching some shows on Disney Channel after eating. After a while, I felt sleepy, so I slept. When I woke up, it was already 12noon. Hindi talaga ako sanay nang maagang gumising pag weekends. I thought of eating lunch at that, but I felt that my stomach is still full. So... I just whipped up some food so that when I feel hungry, there is already some food prepared. While waiting for my stomach to grumble, I watched TV. Yey! I watched Stitch the movie, the continuation of Lilo and Stitch. In this movie, Stitch learned that there are some other experiments like him, or for him, "cuzins." Upon learning this, Jumba, the evil genius, as he calls himself, was alien-napped by a hamster of some sort. I do not want to tell the whole story, but one thing can be sure, there is a happy ending. Jumba was rescued, Stitch's cuzins were also rescued, and the hamster was imprisoned.

While watching the movie, I ate my lunch. I think it was about 1:30pm when I ate. After eating, and after the movie ended, I slept for an hour. Haay! Puros tulog na lang. When I woke up, I went out of the house. Finally, lumabas na din ako ng bahay. I went out of the house to buy some snacks. Hehe. I bought some junkfoods and a bottle of Pepsi Blue at 7-11, and also a stick of Bananaque at a nearby store. Ang sarap nung bananaque. After eating, I watched TV again. I watched a part of a showbiz talkshow. I got bored then started to switch channels. After a while, I stopped at Nickelodeon. I love the shows there. Though may seem childish to some people, I think the shows there give morals to people who watch the shows. However, I got bored again. So I opened my computer, performed some checks on the system of my computer. While waiting for the Defragmenter to finish, I went out again, but this time, to buy some isaw (chicken intestines), dugo (chicken blood), and barbeque. I went home, ate the "dirty" food, and watched TV.

My computer finally finished its Defragmenting. I then surfed the net and wrote this. :D

* * *

Gising. Gawa. Kain. Tulog. Gising. Kain. Nood TV. Tulog. Gising. Kain. Nood TV. Kain. Nood TV. Computer. Haay! Walang magawa sa buhay. I really want adventures. I almost had a chance to scuba dive. Hindi natuloy. I planned to rock climb. Hindi natuloy. When will they come true?

-ryan- fell asleep @ 7:55 PM

☺☻☺

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter
//sLaCkEr//
[Name] -ryan-
[Age] 19 :D
[Location] Philippines
[Sk0ol] UP-Manila
[yR-cOurse] 3rd Year BS Public Health
[EgG-CrAcK] 08 Jul 86
[Email] rj_urgel@yahoo.com

//UndEr ThE bOOks//
pass my exams
be a Laude, nyahaha
not study for the exams, but still pass them

//LiNKsSs//

fEELing rOcksTar (krissy)
peminista (tricia)
franciscka (francine)
mademoiselle GC (kris)
the b_est show(dette)
simply_(dju)
wandering soul (nicie)
juicypapaya (danlen)
mani ni (rox)
purple gem(jem)
kabaliwan... (tal)
prinzesza (lea)
Games Download

//aRChiVes//
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
February 2006

//cReD!t//
Blogger
Blogskins
Des!gner
Tag-board
Photobucket